Is this right for me?
Sage Bookkeeping E-learning is ideal if you are unfamiliar with using accounts and would like to develop your bookkeeping skills.
Bookkeeping E-learning Stage 1
E-learning Stage 1 Descriptive Class
Learn the basics of double-entry bookkeeping:
- Session 1: Basic bookkeeping skills
- Session 2: Introducing double-entry bookkeeping
- Session 3: The Trial Balance report
- Session 4: Working with your customers
- Session 5: Working with your suppliers
- Session 6: Understanding VAT and the VAT return
- Session 7: Essential Management Reports
Bookkeeping E-learning Stage 2
E-learning Stage 2
Study more advanced bookkeeping techniques. We recommend you complete Sage Bookkeeping Stage 1 before this course:
- Session 1: Review the fundamentals
- Session 2: Working with prepayments and accruals
- Session 3: Accounting for depreciation
- Session 4: Accounting for write-offs
- Session 5: Reconciling your bank account
- Session 6: Applying performance measures
We recommend you complete Sage Bookkeeping Stage 1 before this course.